AndroidMonitor lets you see all photos that have been taken with or downloaded to the monitored phone.With AndroidMonitor you will:
- View all photos stored on the target phone whether they were taken, downloaded or copied to the phone.
- View the exact date and time of each photo, and other details such as filename, folder, etc.
- Download all photos for later review, backup or other purposes.
- Store unlimited number of photos in your Private Area
- You can go fast-forward through the photos by looking at the thumbnails only, or seeing mid-size version for fast loading. You can even download the full-size original images on your computer.
- If some of the photos are deleted from the target phone, you will still have access to them from your Private Area
- All photos will be stored on secure servers with encrypted storage. You can access your photos with your Email and password only.
Why do you need this feature:
- Are you worried what kind of photos your children are downloading from Internet? Make sure their phones does not contain adult content.
- Do you know what your children are filming with their camera smartphones?
- Would you like to have access to the photos your employees are taking or when on work?
- Are they taking photos of documents or places which can harm your business?
- Know with whom you work.
To see demo pictures taken on a cell phone under monitoring, please click here.