Xiaomi devices require special configuration in order for the tracking software to work properly. Please follow this easy and quick video tutorial carefully. However, if you have any difficulties, please contact us and we will help you!
This video has 3 (three) sections:
- Download and installation of the Android tracking application
- Xiaomi-specific configuration so that the spying app will work properly
- Checking that the installation has been properly completed
Download and installation of the Android tracking application
- Download the Android tracking application
- Install the spy app
- Add the tracking app to the ignore list of the stock antivirus
- Setup the application as a "Device administrator" so that is is harder to uninstall or stop the spying application
- How to enable the Android Keylogger
Xiaomi-specific configuration so that the spying app will work properly
- Go to "Settings" -> "Installed apps" -> "Update manager"
- Make sure the "Autostart" options is enabled
- Make sure both the "WiFi" and "Data" options are ticked on the "Restricted data usage" menu
- Make sure the "Battery saver" is set to "No restrictions"
- Make sure "App permissions" menu has all the permissions enabled
- Make sure "Other permissions" menu has the "Start in background" permission enabled
- Make sure "Turn off mobile data when device is locked" is set to "Never" (from "Settings" -> "Battery" -> "Power")
Checking that the installation has been properly completed
- Make sure that the app is enabled in "Settings" => "Additional settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Device administrators"
- Make sure that the Android Keylogger is enabled by going to "Settings" -> "Additional settings" -> "Accessibility" and turning ON the "Standard typing service"
If you need additional information or further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help you.