Huawei devices require special configuration in order for the tracking software to work properly. Please follow this easy and quick video tutorial carefully. However, if you have any difficulties, please contact us and we will help you!
Before you download the application it is required to disable Google Play Protect (as it will block the application from running). You can watch this video tutorial on how to disable Google Play Protect, or you can just follow the instructions below:
- Open "Play Store" or "Google Play"
- Click on the "Settings" icon in the upper left corner of the screen (left to the "Search for apps & games" placeholder text)
- Then find and click on "Play Protect"
- Then click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- And then make sure both "Scan device for security threats" and "Improve harmful app detection" are disabled. That's it!
Now that Google Play Protect has been disabled, we can continue to downloading the app. After the app has been downloaded, install it but DO NOT OPEN it yet. When the app has been installed you will have two options - to close the installer and to directly open the app. Click "Done" to close the installer and continue with necessary configuration first.
Configure your device (phone/tablet) by following the instructions below (and only then go back to the app and open it to finish the installation procedure by entering your E-mail).
Go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Update manager"
- click on "Data usage" and make sure "Mobile data", "Wi-Fi", "Background data" and "Roaming data" are all allowed, and go back
- click on "Permissions" and make sure all permissions are enabled, then go back
- click on "Battery" and make sure "Power-intensive prompt" is disabled and "Keep running after screen off" is enabled
Go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Advanced" -> "Ignore optimisations", click on the arrow (upper right) and click on "All apps"
- then find "Update manager", click on it, select "Allow" and click OK
Go to "Settings" -> "Advanced settings" -> "Battery manager"
- then click on "Protected apps" and make sure "Update manager" is protected, then go back
- then click on the gear wheel (upper right) and make sure "Keep Wifi on during sleep" is set to "Always" and "Keep mobile data on during sleep" is enabled
Now that the target device has been properly configured, we can finish the installation procedure by opening the AndroidMonitor app by tapping on the "Update manager" icon. When you open it, make sure to follow the installation instructions from withing the app, which is to enable "Improve stability" and the "Enable Key Logger" options as well.
You might want to watch a general installation tutorial and/or review the other installation tutorials for Huawei devices: