Some Motorola devices require special configuration in order for the tracking software to work properly. Please follow this easy and quick video tutorial carefully. However, if you have any difficulties, please contact us and we will help you!
Before you download the application it is required to disable Google Play Protect (as it will block the application from running). You can watch this video tutorial on how to disable Google Play Protect, or you can just follow the instructions below:
Open "Play Store" or "Google Play"
- Click on the "Settings" icon (three lines) in the upper left corner of the screen (left to the "Search for apps & games" placeholder text)
- Then find and click on "Play Protect"
- Then click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- And then make sure both "Scan device for security threats" and "Improve harmful app detection" are disabled. That's it!
Now that Google Play Protect has been disabled, we can continue to downloading the app. After the app has been downloaded, install it but DO NOT OPEN it yet. When the app has been installed you will have two - options - to close the installer and to directly open the app. Click "Done" to close the installer and continue with necessary configuration first.
Configure your device (phone/tablet) by following the instructions below (and only then go back to the app and open it to finish the installation procedure by entering your E-mail):
Go to "Settings" -> "Wi-Fi" -> click on the gear wheel (upper right corner)
- click on "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" and make sure it is set to "ALWAYS"
Go to "Settings" -> "Data usage" -> Data saver
- click on "Unrestricted data access"
- find "Update manager" in the list and make sure it is ENABLED, then go back
- now make sure Data saver is set to "Off" (slide the slider to the left)
Go to "Settings" -> "Data usage" -> Network restrictions
- make sure all networks are DISABLED (slider to the left)
Go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> gear wheel (upper right corner of the screen) -> "Special access"
- click on "Battery optimization"
- select "All apps"
- find "Update manager" and tap on it
- select "Don't optimize" and click DONE
Go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> find and click on "Update manager"
- click on "Data usage" and make sure both "Background data" and "Unrestricted data usage" are ENABLED, then go back
- click on "Permissions" and make sure all permissions have been granted, then go back
Go to "Settings" -> "Battery" -> "Battery saver"
- make sure it is set to "OFF"
- make sure "Turn on automatically" is set to "Never"
Go to "Settings" -> "Notifications"
- find "Google Play services" and tap on it, ENABLE "Block all", and go back
- find "Google Play Store" and tap on it, ENABLE "Block all"
Now that the target device has been properly configured, we can finish the installation procedure by opening the AndroidMonitor app by tapping on the "Update manager" icon. When you open it, make sure to follow the installation instructions from withing the app, which is to enable "Improve stability" and the "Enable Key Logger" options as well.
You might want to watch a general installation tutorial and/or review other related tutorials:
With the instructions above you can configure AndroidMonitor spying and tracking application to monitor Motorola devices with Android 7. Some of the devices that can be configured with these instructions include, but not limited to, Razr 2019, Moto G8 Plus, One Macro, Moto G8 Play, One Zoom, Moto G7 Power, One Action, One Vision, One Hyper, Moto E6 Plus, Moto G7, Moto G7 Plus, Moto Z4, Moto G6, One (P30 Play), Moto G7 Play, Moto E6 Play, Moto G4 Plus, One Power (P30 Note), Moto Z3 Play, Moto G5 Plus, Moto Z, Moto X4, Moto E5 Plus, Moto E6, Moto Z3, Moto Z Play, Moto G4, Moto G6 Plus, Moto G5S Plus, Nexus 6, Moto G6 Play, Moto Z2 Play, Moto Z2 Force, Moto E5, Droid Turbo 2, Moto E4 Plus, Moto G5, Moto E5 Play, Moto Z Force, Moto E4, Moto G5S, Moto G4 Play, Moto X Play, P40, Moto C, Moto C Plus, Moto X Style, P30, Moto E5 Cruise, Moto E5 Play Go, Moto X Force, Droid Maxx 2, Moto E4 (USA), Moto E4 Plus (USA), Moto X Play Dual SIM.
Even if you cannot find your device in the list above or if your Motorola device is not using Android 7 (Nougat) there is no need to worry. Most probably the instructions will be slightly different. It is important to understand the steps that you might need to go through and apply that knowledge to your current Motorola device, if it is not running Android 7.