Some Samsung devices require special configuration in order for the tracking software to work properly. Please follow this easy and quick video tutorial carefully. However, if you have any difficulties, please contact us and we will help you!
Before you download the application it is required to disable Google Play Protect (as it will block the application from running). You can watch this video tutorial on how to disable Google Play Protect, or you can just follow the instructions below:
- Open "Play Store" or "Google Play"
- Click on the "Settings" icon in the upper left corner of the screen (left to the "Search for apps & games" placeholder text)
- Then find and click on "Play Protect"
- Then click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- And then make sure both "Scan device for security threats" and "Improve harmful app detection" are disabled. That's it!
Now that Google Play Protect has been disabled, we can continue to downloading the app. After the app has been downloaded, install it but DO NOT OPEN it yet. When the app has been installed you will have two options - to close the installer and to directly open the app. Click "Done" to close the installer and continue with necessary configuration first.
Configure your device (phone/tablet) by following the instructions below (and only then go back to the app and open it to finish the installation procedure by entering your E-mail):
Go to "Settings" -> "Device maintenance" -> "Battery" -> "Unmonitored apps" -> "Add apps"
- then select "Update manager"
Go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> 3 dots (upper right corner of the screen) -> "Special access"
- click on "Optimize battery usage"
- then click on "Apps not optimized" to see the dropdown menu and select "All apps"
- now find "Update manager" in the list of apps, and make sure to unlist it (tap on it), then go back
- click on "Allow app while Data saver on", then find "Update manager" and make sure it is enabled (ticked)
Go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Update manager"
- click on "Mobile data" and make sure both "Allow background data usage" and "Allow app while Data saver on" are checked, then go back
- click on "Battery" and make sure "Allow background activity" is checked and "Optimized battery usage" is set to "Not optimized", then go back
- click on "Permissions" and make sure all permissions are allowed
Go to "Settings" -> "Lock screen & security"
- find "App permissions monitor" and click on it
- then deselect "Update manager"
Go to "Settings" -> "Notifications" -> "ADVANCED" (upper right corner)
- make sure "All apps" is selected from the drop down menu
- find "Google Play Store", click on it and set to OFF, then go back
- find "Google Play services", click on it and set to OFF
Now that the target device has been properly configured, we can finish the installation procedure by opening the AndroidMonitor app by tapping on the "Update manager" icon. When you open it, make sure to follow the installation instructions from withing the app, which is to enable "Improve stability" and the "Enable Key Logger" options as well.
You might want to watch a general installation tutorial and/or review other related tutorials: